Friday, September 4, 2009

Lazy... lazy...

Yesterday, i took my PA paper 2 and MUET writing exam. For me, the exam was still ok because i still can answer all the questions. At night, i went for fustal until 1am something. After that, i went 'lim teh' with my best friends until 3am something. Oh my God... >< haiz...

Actually i plan to study the whole day today. But may be due to yesterday night activity, i'm damn tired today. NO mood to study... CHAM! Next weeks is a important week, need taking Sejarah(dunia&Islam) paper, Makroekonomi and BM paper 2. None of the paper is easy. Damn...

I had received my first birthday present yesterday, from a girls. Haha ^^ Thanks a lot for the present because it really a big surprise for me. So touching when open and saw the present.


Outlook of my first present for this year


Opened it slowly and carefully... see i so 'xi xin'


WaOooo....is a MP4... surprise!!!


Suddenly feel so touching le...


Wan to tell her that i like it very very much ^^


I found a resit inside...think is the most expensive birthday present i had received


Don't worry.., i will appreciate it for the whole life ^^ Thx loh

Actually i plan to open it on my birthday but early opened it because really want to know what inside this small green box. Besides, i seldom saw people wrapped present with A4 paper also. At first, she told me is another thing and i really believe with it. May be she looks too trustworthy gua...because i won't admit that i easy to cheat. Again, i been cheated by her when i opened it. Really a big big big surprise leh ^^I still remember last time i said that she don't know how to give people surprise but now i already received 2 surprise from her.

Back to reality, trial exam was just started but i still dare to let myself relax for this whole day. i just can say, 'Good luck to you, kok thai'. Hmm... Hapi Birthday to Me also ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment