Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Post before TRIAl ><

Trial exam is coming. I think this is my last post before trial. Same as usual, exam bring me a lot of pressure and i think it is same to others. I just hope that i could achieve the targets in my mind. I no need a very good results but at least not too bad. I know that it is very difficult for me to achieve 4As' in STPM but i will try hard and never give up.

My birthday is coming also. Unfortunately, this year birthday fall on my trial exam. Sigh >< Special thanks to those who wished me last year. Shi yong, Yee chian, Mei ying, Shy miin, Mun jie, Wee wen, Jean yi, Wei wei, Teng ann, Ker wei, Huei ying, Sok kuan, Pei chi, Junn terng, Kai wen, Si wah, Pea woon, Wei shan, Lee ping, Yin yuin, Cai yi, Zhen yi, Kai han, Bao jia, Sher li, Poh yen, Sheen Jze, Wai mun, Chor yau, Jean nie, Chia khuan, Sern tat, Xue ying, Ying yi, Kwee wen, Ying jie & Kin keuw. It was really happy and comfort when received wishes from friends. ^^

Finally, i want to remind my junior what she said. At the same time, i hope she will have the chance like Chia Heng, always feel so proud with his foster. Hope so, but i konw that it needs a lot of sacrify.

Haix... study... But after i leave form 6, i know i will damn miss FORM 6 LIFEs.

*I promise that i will never let myself regret. *

No comments:

Post a Comment