Monday, May 11, 2009

EmOoo... ><

Exam is coming near. But i can say i havent start study yet. Many people wont believe me but that the truth. Maybe is because my results are not too worst. I hate study, hate exam because it make me feel so uncomfortable. I admit that im a lazy guy, a very very lazy people compared with other.

Actually. i should start study now instead of blogging here. That's me - procrastination !!! I know what im doing now, knowing what will happened if i still behave like this. But, i still act so. HAha....

I think i need some guidence from someone, someone that can influence me. Before that, who was she? Since last year, im not related with boy-girl relationship anymore.

World is realistic man! Fairy story will not happened in this world. If it is, that named miracle. In fact, miracle will not appear on every people, just on someone who are damn lucky. I think i wont be part of it.

If u asking me i whether i still like her, i will answer 'NO' to you. I hate to say that im still fall on her. If u really understand me, u will know why i did so. Honestly, i still like you. No reason because i also couldnt think any reason for it anymore. I hoping .... but wont say out anymore.

May be someone will think why im like that, but never mind for me. I dont care all that. Emotortoise is like this....

* Stay ur life happy ya m2. Take care always. *

No comments:

Post a Comment